Monday, July 6, 2009

One Meal or Two?

Heeeeeey,

Before I begin, did you check out Cleo the German Shepherd on my page? She is only a pup but oh so cute. Now lets get down to business, I have a feeding problem. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad to be with my Bev cause she is the best. What can I say, I am living the life!!! Eat, sleep, play; I am well loved indeed. But I need some advise okay? I eat twice a day and believe you me, I am happy with that. I also get my share of Milk Bones, well not really my share- I get two a day, one in the morning with my meal and one in the afternook as a snack. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!! I could eat the whole box if she gave it to me. My problem is this, even though I am 5yrs old I feel like I should continue, or better yet I need two meals! But she wants to "again" try to wean me off and only feed me one meal. Listen, the last time she tried to do that, I was so ravenous! I thought that I was going to starve to death; and do you know what her reason for wanting to feed me only one meal?? All of her other dogs ate one meal, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Are all dogs alike? I should say not, I am a stocky and handsome 95lb and thick and I got back as you folks say. And she wants to only give me one lame meal, and that being dinnertime. Why a dog could really starve, and she thinks that she has everything all worked out. Check this out, she wants to give me a couple of biscuits in the morning (thinking that 2 milk bones will hold me). CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? IS SHE CRAZY? Ugg!!!!!!!!! I would waste down to nothing and listen, I am not having it!! So people, my fans- what do you think? I mean am I right or not? She is really thinking hard about this so please tell her that she is making a big mistake. Please tell her that I will certainly starve!!!! In the meantime, I will do my part by continuing to look oh so cute. Oh just like a cute little brown bear cub, that is why she named me Cubbie. Until tomorrow, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment