Monday, October 19, 2009

A Good Old Tummy Rub


Hey Folks!


Yes, there's nothing that I love more than a good old tummy rub; and it feels so good! She came home from church early today, let me outside and gave me my favorite treat, a milk bone. After she ate a little something I rolled on to my back and she rubbed and scratched, rubbed and scratched; if I could really talk I would have told her to keep it up girl, don't stop. But folks she kept it up for a whole 15 minutes, yep folks can you believe it, 15 minutes? She rubbed my belly and under my arm pits, my mane, chin and it all felt oh so good. Ooooh, I hope that she will do that again and again every single day for 15 minutes, who knows perhaps she will go a little longer the next time. Oh folks, life sure is good! Peace out people.

No comments:

Post a Comment