Saturday, October 10, 2009

Help! I Got Fleabite Dermititis


Oh Folks!


I need some serious help please! I am so allergic to flea bites and just can't stop itching; and she doesn't know what to do. And if that wasn't bad enough, those pesky mosquitoes are still alive and kicking and biting the heck out of me. Oh snap! I am just one big itch ball and I just can't seem to stop. She has tried baby powder, and ummmm, maalox to dry them out; I think that is what they used in the hospital to help heal bed sores, but folks I don't have any bed sores. I must admit though that it did take a little edge of the itching. Does anyone have any home remedy suggestions? She has also been using a doggie anti-itch spray and that has helped some but I still have some red spots. But don't think for one minute that I stopped my antics, I am still up to mischief and she is ready to keep me off of our bed sometimes. Yes, even though I am kind of itchy and she claims that this is the worst year for me and those fleas and mosquitoes; I am still a hearty eater and still loving my milk bones. But I am just one itchy mess folks! She just bought another doggie anti-itch cortisone spray, here's hoping that this will give me some relief. I will of course keep my fans up to date. Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment