Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship

Hey Everybody,

My name is Cubbieduke, well my whole name is " Pinetree Cubbieduke". You know, it's all in the family. So I guess you are wondering why I titled this: " The Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship". I started out in Amish country, and no this one was not a puppy mill. I was a bad you know what, a bully and always stole food from my littermates. Well I am proof that anyone can change. My first relationship was with a girl and I was like a second child to them; unfortunately I don't think they had enough time for me. So I was given to a very responsible relative of this girl, her aunt. I did not know that I was going to be there to stay, she was puppy sitting me. I loved her and she loved me. And so finally it was set, my new home was with my new girl, Bev. I don't want this to be long and drawn out so instead I will just journal everyday what I am feeling and how I just love her and my new diggs. So peace out for now, for tomorrow a whole new day begins in the life of a glad chocolate lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment