Friday, July 17, 2009

It's too hot + correction

Holy Smokes!

It is too hot for me here in the city of brotherly love, I mean hot! I don't know about the rest of you Labs or canines for that matter, I just can't tolerate the heat and humidity. She is so right on by making sure that I have plenty of water with my own large ice cube. She also has a spray container that she is constantly misting me, now I just love that cool mist; and that's not all, she keeps the ceiling fan on with the air conditioner. Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's how I spell relief. Now on to my correction, sorry Chester my new found friend, my bad for putting you in Hershey PA. We are as sweet looking as a Hershey's kiss. My new friend Chester lives in the state of PA, hey dude, do you think I need glasses? Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment