Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling Great!

Hey Everyone,

Really feeling great today, the sun is out and it is not too hot at all today. You know, she really needs to get a new chair; sitting at her desk really takes a toll on my rump. I have to sit just right or I will topple over, and I have seen her do just that. I wonder if it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask for your help in lighting some fire to her. She doesn't have a tail and so she does not understand that sitting is more pressure on the rump. Then again, if she really caught me sitting right her at her desk she would probably freak and then I would really topple over. I know that you guys are dying to see a nice pic of me, she is working on it. First of all she does not have a digital camera, instead it's an old one and the pics have not been developed yet. HEY TELL HER TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! But I promise that as soon as the pics are in, I will upload so you can see just how handsome I am. Picture this, a nice dark chocolate body with a milk chocolate head; sounds real fine doesn't it? Well I guess that I will get off and lay under the ceiling fan for a bit. Ahhhhhhh, life is good. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment