Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gotta Vent

Hey,

Okay I know that my blog is supposed to be a diary of a glad chocolate lab, not a diary of a mad chocolate lab; but I just need to vent y'all. When we are watching the dog championships on Tv all is well, that is until she starts ooooing and ah-ing over what, an Irish Setter. Now yes I do know that she owned and loved a beautiful Irish Setter named Quincy before I came on the scene. But really, does she really have to make such a big fuss over a strange setter: I mean am I not right in the room with her? Doesn't she know that I have feelings? So what do I do? I get up and bark, whine and jump at the Tv. And so what does she say to me? Stop that! Shut up Dukie! For heaven sake already, and by the way she sometimes acts like she is totally clueless; and it took her a long time to really figure me out. If she is calm, them I am calm. Get it? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If she ever reads this I am screwed, oh snap! Okay, I am feeling much better now that I have finally gotten that off of my mane. So look, I promise you guys my next entry will really be a diary of a glad chocolate lab, but even canines need to vent every now and then. Peace out until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment