Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Too Wet!

Hey!

It is so wet, mushy, humid and swampy here in my yard; and already a mosquito rode piggy back and has landed inside. Any time I don't want to stay out you know that the conditions are not favorable for me. Oh not wadding in the pool, no sir, as you very well know that my breed just loves the water; but the difference is wet soggy grass with some dirt patches, and so I have learned my lesson as a pup not to rock and roll all over our lawn. Yesterday it was raining so hard when she let me out to do my business, I quickly did it and ran back up on the porch. I really surprise her sometimes when I do that; and also very rarely, and I do stress rarely she has to force me to go down. That blasted gate is what she uses to keep me down there until my business is done. And then when the conditions are favorable and she lets me out for the night, I like to just stand there and take it all in and she gets really ticked off! With her stern voice she calls me and tells me that she is going to buy a doghouse for me so that I can stay out as long as I want. Oh she is just too funny and I am tickled pink. She does love it however when I get completely soaked and my lighter brown undercoat shows, she just loves it and so something good does come out of me getting soaked. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment