Monday, August 3, 2009

Lonely Sunday

Hey,

If you live in the Philly area then you know that we had a banging loud thunderstorm yesterday. She was at church so I was upstairs by myself when all the booming started. The lady of the house was home and thought that I would do better downstairs, but it only made matters worst; I did not have my secure kennel to run into. So she finally led me back upstairs and into my den I ran to wait it out. Holy smokes! This has been the season for thunderboomers and this is really wearing me out. I am getting better, but I would have felt more secure if she had been here with me; but that's life y'all. Today is a nice calm thunder-free day and I am lovin it. Ran around with my buds Midnight and Dice for a bit but it was just a little too hot for me. I don't know what plans she has for me for the rest of the day, but I am game. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment