Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vote For Me!

Hi friends!

Before I start about voting, let me tell you that I did get that extra milk bone yesterday. Now, she has entered me in the Cutest Dog Competition and I am asking if you would please vote for me. I am a nice stocky hershey's kiss color Chocolate Lab and pretty darn cute if I must say so myself. Please vote everyday, here is the link: http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=BD9B1E545EF53BDCD1DC8E7105993F54


Just take a good long look at my pic and you will see that I am cute, she has told me that so many times, now here are her words; "You are so taa-ute". Oh I just love that baby talk. Okay now folks don't forget, vote often for Pinetree Cubbieduke for the cutest dog and I thank you very much. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment