Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stinky Feet

Friends, Canines, Humans, lend me your ears!

Okay now that I have your attention, she tells me that I have stinky feet; well first of all I have paws and second, I will admit that my paws are stinky and so what! What does she expect? I am always running around outside and although our lawn is all grass, we do have some dirt spots. Now don't get me wrong, she does a very good job and always, and I mean always wiping off my paws after I get inside. Listen, sometimes I do make a mistake and walk in my pee after I lift my leg and she just gets so irritated about that,"omg" she screams. But I am so amused about that because she also told me that my paws smell a bit musty. She uses a spray bottle filled with water and some of my tea tree oil shampoo and goes crazy; I mean she is obsessed about this! I used to growl because I did not want her to do this, but she does have the upper hand if you know what I mean. She is definitely the alpha, and just in case there are a few that don't understand get this, she does not hit! I have come to enjoy this routine of ours, she tried to get her mother to do the same when she was not home and I was not having that of course. Peace out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment