Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whew!

Hey,

Boy what an unexpected occurance for me, she was very sick with Asthma and had to go to the ER. I was so afraid that she would not come back to me because I did not want her to be admitted. But before she left, she made sure that I was taken care of; I had my dinner and went outside for a bit and then up to our room to rest. I was so lonely without her, we are bonded together and so I really not only depend on her, but I just love being around her. But a few hours past and she was back. The first thing that she did was to come upstairs and greet me and then let me outside. It was so nice to just sit by her side as she ate her dinner. Today she is following her doctor's instructions of rest with plenty of fluids; so she did not go to church today. Oh how nice to have my girl back with me. Well, all is well now folks and until tomorrow. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment