Saturday, September 5, 2009

Enjoying My Solitude

Hey ya!

She left at around 9:30 am, and yes I was very comfortable. I had the bed all to myself, I just love my human bed because it is so much more comfortable than a plain old doggie bed. Had the TV on and was looking out for some doggie commercials and had my water so life is still good.
Hey the only thing that I did not like is that there were too many block parties going on, one in the back and a few in the front, it was just too much noise. Changing the subject a bit, I bet you guys did not know that I am still not trusted to have the run of the house; yep, all of their other dogs learned well but I still like to get into things around the house.When will I finally learn? Oh I don't know, all I know is that I just love poking my nose around this and that, looking out the front window and working my way into the dining room, there is so much to get into around there. But all in all I am very satisfied hanging around my room, and besides, when they all come home I am back working my way through the house. Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment