Monday, September 21, 2009

She's A Germ Magnet


Hi ya folks!


Well she's sick again, you remember me telling you guys that I am a mosquito magnet; well she is a germ magnet! She has yet another cold and last month it was a virus, will it ever end folks? And why is she sick all of the time anyway? Boy it's a good thing that dogs can't catch human colds, otherwise I doomed to be coughing and sneezing all over the place.Whew! Let me take a deep breath here, in and out, in and out. Okay now I have some great news, I have been a good boy while she has been down with this cold, and she hasn't been irritable at all, and so I did get that extra bone and that made three! Now let me think about this, why did she really give me this bone? Hummmm! Could it be? No! Maybe she just thought that I really deserved it because I was good, yes?Maybe folks I am just making a mountain out of a mole-hill, but anyway I did get my extra bone and she is feeling much better today and you know, life is good--peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment