Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Passing My Test!

Hey Folks,

I am finally doing well in the waiting to eat department! I am so very proud of myself and she even gave me an extra milk bone just for being such a good boy. I am so excited and don't know what to think, but I am so glad that I am finally learning to wait patiently to eat my meals; and folks I know that she is pleased because she showers me with "GOOD BOY". I just cant believe that she is finally breathing a sigh of relief, but lets not count those chickens before they are hatched as the old saying goes! Well today I am cutting this short because I am kind of tired today, had my run with Midnight and I must say that I am full of food and fun for today, so until tomorrow folks! Peace out. Oops I forgot, please don't forget to vote for me as the cutest dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment