Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Pet Peeve

Hi ya folks!

Well believe it or not, I do have a pet peeve and I know that some of you will understand, or not; but perhaps you will be sensitive to my feelings or you will think that I am selfish. When me and my Bev are comfortable hanging out in our room, I could be laying in my den or kennel and she on the computer or watching some TV; then someone calls up to her from downstairs and before she even moves to go downstairs, I have already bark out my displeasure not wanting her to go. Am I being selfish? I do admit that I want her all to myself and I am a bit jealous, but we have really bonded and she is such a good caretaker and so I am practically glued to her forever. Hey, sometimes I think of her of actually being the alpha dog ya know? And yes I will also admit that I would like to keep it that way. Oh well, it is what it is! By the way, I failed again at dinnertime and so no milk bone. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment