Monday, September 7, 2009

In The Dog House

Oh Snap!

Folks I did it again, I reverted back to my old puppy self; I growled when she put down my food. Usually at feeding time it is just the two of us, but her mother was also in the kitchen preparing dinner. And so I was just a bit anxious reverting back to my old self, kind of like a Dr. Doggie Jekyll and Mr. Doggie Hyde. As a pup I was a big bully, I did not want to share the food that was meant for all the pups; hey I guess that I was just greedy. Anyway as soon as the bowl touched the floor I pounced at it, and while inhaling and growling she put something in between us and took up my food and put me outside. Now folks she was really hot with me because she thought that I had learned my lesson, and so did I; can I help it if her mother was also in the room? Boy I sure did act like I had no training at all, and I don't know what she will do tomorrow, yikes! But in the meantime I am in the dog house. Oh Snap! No peace out y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment