Friday, September 4, 2009

So Embarrassing

Ugg!
Folks there is nothing more irritating that being embarrassed by your loved one. Everyone passes gas, people, dogs and cats and it is so embarrassing when she has to broadcast what I have done. When I was younger and passed gas, do you know what she said? She asked, "did you fart?" "Go to your kennel". Now folks when you hear this again and again, naturally you get used to hearing it and respond automatically.Now not only does she still say this, but she leaves out the go to your kennel part because I automatically just jump off of the bed and go; and what makes this even more irritating is when she gets amused and tells her nieces to watch Cubbie, then she says it again! And yes, I am used to the word "fart". So who does she think I am anyway? I am a D.O.G being, ME period! So when I hear the word, F.A.R.T, how do I respond? By going into the K.E.N.N.E.L!!That is so EMBARRASSING FOLKS, JUST EMBARRASSING! But you know what? I would not have it any other way, I am so glad to be with her, now I just have to figure out a way to train her to S.T.O.P AND LET IT GO! Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment